You can’t be an expert at everything and so we’re here providing the perfect people to save you time and money and allow you to focus on what you’re good at.
We provide the following services for any size of business in any industry…
PA Support & General Administration
We have experienced Personal Assistants and Secretaries who can provide any form of support both on-site and operating virtually including:
- Diary Management
- Email Management
- Telephone Answering and Message Taking/call routing
- Audio typing
- Meeting Minutes
- Appointment Setting
- Travel Arrangements
- Personal administration (utility bills organisation, holiday planning etc)
Our experienced and qualified book-keepers can take your general day to day accountancy headaches away by providing a bespoke service to ensure you are fully compliant, paying the right amount of tax and always aware of your cash flow and business performance.
Whether you need support and training to manage your book-keeping yourself or would prefer someone to do it for you, we have the right balance for your business.
Our services include:
- Sourcing and supplying the perfect cloud-based accountancy software solution(s) for your business
- Training to enable self-sufficiency with the latest cloud-based software products; Xero, Quickbooks, Receiptbank
- Entering and reconciling receipts and invoices against bank statements
- Processing and paying supplier invoices on your behalf
- Financial Planning
- Advice on maximising profitability
- Tax Advice
- Liaison with HMRC
- Preparation and Filing of Annual Accounts
Credit Control and Debt Recovery
Did you know you can chase a debt for up to six years and in some cases, even longer! Don’t write off old debt.
Our service CAN be completely cost-free to you as we can sometimes cover our fee in late payment interest charges from your client.
- Terms and Conditions Review
- Initial cost-free consultation regarding outstanding business debts
- Report provided recommending solutions
- Template documents
- Credit Control Letters and Calls On Your Behalf
- Small Claims Instructions
- Court Action
Our talented copywriting team are experienced in writing for Websites, Blogs, Books and Magazines, Corporate Brochures
We write creatively with perfect grammar and inspiration to ensure that your project regardless of the size is professionally written, edited, proof-read, well-presented and polished to the highest of standards.
Whether your require a short paragraph for your LinkedIn bio or full website copy with search engine optimisation, we offer a full service handled by experts.
From networking and corporate events to exhibitions, awards nights or charity fundraisers our events planners have the contacts, the supply chain and the finesse to ensure your event is perfect.
Social Media Management/Coaching
Is the world of social media a baffling place? Do you know your hashtags from your stories? Your streaks from your pins?
We appreciate how vital social media has become for engaging with your ideal clients, for building your brand and for showcasing your personality to the virtual world.
We also know how fast its evolving, how hard it is to keep abreast of the changes and how time-consuming it can be to effectively manage your own social media activity.
After an initial cost-free consultation we can ensure that your business is:
- Visible online on a frequent and most importantly consistent basis
- Driving customers to your website
- Generating leads
- Building your brand awareness
- Showcasing your personality; people buy people!
- Improving your reach by connecting with the right businesses/profiles
What DO we do?
- We can work remotely or within your own premises to provide as little or as much support as you need.
- Provide the perfect person/people for the work you need support with
What DON’T we do?
- We don’t tie you into contracts, we agree an estimated number of hours for the work you require, quote an hourly rate based on the project, invoice you and when you’ve paid the invoice we start work. Simple eh??
(When you’re nearing the end of the hours you’ve paid for we’ll let you know and you can top up your balance like a pre-paid card!)
I can’t afford to outsource anything!
A graphic designer works for a large agency and sees the “big bucks” the owner charges for his work despite the pittance he receives as a wage and thinks “do you know what, I could run my own business and take all the profits!”
What they don’t think about is everything else that goes with running a business…. sales, book-keeping, marketing, admin, HR, print, GDPR and CASH FLOW!
It’s easy to think that you’ll learn as you go along, but those lessons cost you dearly. We know because we’ve made them and that’s exactly why we want to help you to avoid them!
If you work out your hourly rate you’ll soon see that outsourcing the things you don’t specialise in is COST EFFECTIVE for you and your business.
If it will take you four hours to update your accounting system and you charge your time at £75 an hour then that accounting work has just cost you £300! An expert could have done it in one hour and would have charged you £25. That’s one hell of a saving and frees you up to concentrate on a)what pays your new wage and b)what you enjoy doing that made you take this leap of faith in the first place!